We invite men, women, and people of any gender to mentor girls and young women to build a better world.
The Goal of Our Mentorship Program
- Build intergenerational connections to strengthen our efforts to fight for gender equality, social justice, and positive change.
- Give girls and young women role models for living lives of purpose, consequence, and conviction.
- Help all young people, regardless of gender, envision a more equitable and just future.
- Encourage intersectional relationships across generations to build a community of empathetic, thoughtful, responsive, and engaged citizens to fight for positive change in the United States.
- (In the future…) Give boys and young men role models for flexible, sustainable, and enriching masculinity.
How it works
Sign up below to become a mentor or a mentee. The fight for gender equality is not women’s fight alone. We welcome men, women and people of any gender to be mentors.
NB: We formally launch our network in Fall, 2018. The time commitment will be 1-2 meetings per month.
We read over your profile and match you with young person to mentor