Donate via credit card or Paypal.
Every dollar makes a difference. Type in the amount below or scroll down for fixed amounts.
Your donation goes directly to
- 1 New York State Campaign
- 7 National Outreach Initiatives
- 4 Classroom Programs
- 1 Day of Workshops for Teachers
- 1 Interactive Blog: How does the personal activate the political?
- 4 Supporter Events
Scroll down to give different amounts. All donations go through Paypal or credit card and are completely secure.
You can make a difference!
Your contribution directly supports:
1 New York State Campaign
We are building a coalition of NYS schools to petition to re-write the NYS Standards for Social Studies in High School to include rich and intersectional material on women and gender.
7 National Outreach Initiatives
We are targeting schools around the country and sending them state-specific how-to guides to help them start their own campaigns.
4 Classroom Programs
We are working with schools and partners to hone and disseminate effective programs for bringing women-centric, feminist, and social justice education to more students:
- Social Media For Change-Makers (Middle School),
- Excavating Lost Experiences: A Return to the Historical Record (High School),
- Intersectional Feminist Electives (Adaptable, Grade 6-12),
- Collaborative Rubrics: A Gender-Inclusive Method for Teaching Writing (Adaptable, Grade 4-12)
1 Day of Workshops for Teachers
We are running a day of workshops for teachers to learn tried-and-true methods for teaching about women and using gender-inclusive practices.
1 Interactive Blog
We are bringing students, educators and supporters together in an online community to address the question: How does the personal activate the political?
4 Supporter Events
We are gathering supporters and educators to take the lessons of social justice and feminism beyond the classroom.
Thank you for helping make our first year a success!