Change Classrooms: Build an online database of resources and offer workshops to give educators the tools and skills they need to teach about women and the complex, intersectional history of gender roles.
4 Classroom Programs
We are working with schools and partners to hone and disseminate effective programs for bringing women-centric, feminist, and social justice education to more students:
- Social Media For Change-Makers (middle school)
- Excavating Lost Experiences: A Return to the Historical Record (high school)
- Intersectional Feminist Courses (adaptable, grades 6-12)
- Collaborative Rubrics: A Gender-Inclusive Method for Teaching Writing (adaptable, grades 4-12)
- Food Riots! A New way of telling the story of the 19th Century
A Day of Workshops for Teachers
We are running a day of workshops for educators to learn tried-and-true methods for teaching about women, gender, and social justice and using gender-inclusive practices.
Consulting: Invite us to your School
Let’s work together to create better schools.